A Little Bit About GeoComply
At GeoComply, our mission is to empower the future of digital trust. We operate at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today’s geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the security infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies like DraftKings, FanDuel, the BBC, and Akamai, we are the global market leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine. We have big plans for the next few years, including a targeted US IPO and various M&A opportunities.At the heart of it all is people – we are deeply committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees, customers, and partners.
We are looking for a Junior Software Tester, Anti-Fraud to join our team in HCMC, Vietnam who will match our ambitions, and help us Better ourselves and achieve our goals. As a Fresher Software Tester, Anti-Fraud, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and develop your career. You will be challenged to apply your skills to help us research suspicious and potentially malicious software that may negatively impact the business and customer’s business. Reporting to the Anti-Fraud Analyst Lead, you will directly contribute to the team’s success. Help us grow and grow with us!
What You Will Be Doing
- Understand computer systems and technical networking protocol terms and applications
- Maintain manual test of known harmful location spoofing methods (virtual machines, simulated/fake location apps etc.) and prepare a deployment bi-weekly plan
- Work with team members and other teams to determine requirements from the tests, for example, the number and type of systems they would like testing
- Willingness to share ideas to improve both manual and automation processes
- Analyze risk levels and make impactful decisions accordingly
- Research new threats in geolocation technology and spoofing location software
- Work with DA apartments and Python developers to create reports and recommendations from your findings
- Present your findings, risks and conclusions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Advise on methods to detect and protect location risks to systems
- Write testing issues and resolutions documents
- Knowledge of technical skills with a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science
- Working knowledge of different operating systems (Windows, OSX, Android, iOS)
- Familiarity with Cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Basic programming skills (Python, PHP etc.)
- Basic SQL knowledge; experience with SQL/Elasticsearch/Kibana is an asset
- Results-orientated with the ability to meet deadlines
- Good presentation skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate written and spoken technical English, enough to discuss issues with teams remotely
Let us share why we think you’d love working with us. We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into new markets – media & entertainment and fintech.
We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work: There’s always a way; Together we can do more; Aim higher. Then higher; Act with integrity; For the greater good.
We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for its positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You. At GeoComply, we live our value of Act with Integrity. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities. We care about your privacy and want you to be informed about your rights. Please read our Applicant Privacy Notice before applying for the position
You must sign in to apply for this position.