LeapXpert, the enterprise-grade responsible business communication platform, provides organizations peace of mind by creating an accessible digital record of all business interactions carried out over mobile messaging applications.
LeapXpert’s Federated Messaging Orchestration Platform (FMOP™) is an interoperable, mobile-first solution that provides unparalleled visibility into data from instant messaging applications, as well as governance and control. This enables enterprises to embrace a customer-centered approach while maintaining professional conduct and ensuring compliance.
We are proud to have achieved some of the most prestigious awards in the regulatory and fintech industries. And to take it further, we need to find our best teammates!
We are looking for Backend Java Software Engineers responsible for building backend services;
Restful, AKKA, gRPC, events sourcing (Kafka) based on Micro-service Architecture and integrating with banking systems. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and integrations. Your primary responsibilities will be in the design and development of these applications, mentorship of mid-developers, and coordination with the rest of the team working on different roles: QC/QA, Test Automation, and Product Owner. Thus, a commitment to collaboration on problem-solving, architecture design, TDD, BDD, and product quality is highly valued.
To be successful in this role you should be able to identify the requirements/User Stories to define tasks including non-functional requirements and to work with cross-functional teams delivering expected products. Ultimately, you’ll help us roll out products that deliver our company’s vision and help in creating, enterprise-grade, communication solutions.
- Design, document, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java services
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and defects, and devise solutions to these problems
- Translate application User Stories and use-cases into functional applications
- Help to maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Your skill and experience:
- Bachelor degree in a relevant IT specialization
- At least 1 year of experience with Java
- Good understanding of and practical experience with Java core and OOP.
- Good English communication and documentation skills.
- Strong in algorithms and has good coding skills and mindset.
- Familiar with various design, architectural patterns, and modern system development
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of an international team
- Professional pro-active attitude, taking responsibility and initiative.
- Effectively estimate work and produce deliverables on time.
- Experienced in writing unit test
- Experienced in Frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot, ESB is a plus
- Experienced in Microservices is a plus
You are looking for:
- An awesome job with an attractive remuneration package
- Hybrid working model with flexible working time and place. Available office in Binh Thanh District with good, comfortable environment and settings.
- Friendly colleagues who support each other to win as a team
- A flat, product-focused organization and Agile team to let you add your value and ideas to the product and company
- Opportunities to learn and be trained in applied new technologies and methodologies
- Facing new and innovative challenges to deliver commercial-grade, world-class product
- Career growth in multiple directions, based on your preferences and abilities
- 13th Salary, paid pro-rata, every month to allow more flexible financial plans
- 14 Annual Leaves
- Full salary on probation
- Fully social insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law
- Premium Health Care Insurance
- Annual health check and vaccination
- Lunch and parking allowances
- Team building, fun monthly, quarterly activities and so much more fun are waiting for you!
- Relax with Table top foosball, PlayStation, Massage Chair in the office
- Annual Performance Review
- Attractive career path
- Flexible working time and place with a hybrid working model.
- Personal Learning & Development Budget
- Advanced technical solutions, agile culture, and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- ESOP based on contribution
Feel fit? Come and work at LeapXpert!
You must sign in to apply for this position.