- The technology field is evolving and creating new possibilities every day. These opportunities require learning new techniques, programming languages, frameworks, and new ways of working.
- As developers, we need to stay on top of them!
- Solving complex puzzles is the main quest in a programmer’s journey. Many options are available to tackle those tasks: asking coworkers, forums, developers communities on Slack, Discord, and more.
- Oftentimes, what they thought would work doesn’t because what they found is too specific and not always up to date. That makes programmers feel stupid just because they can’t figure out this one problem.
- Developers can waste an infinite amount of energy while being stuck.
- At Mellori, we are on a mission to build the most efficient way for developers to find up-to-date answers to technical challenges and get connected with one another.
# About You
- You’re a hacker. You love to code, read Hacker News, and constantly push yourself to try new web technologies.
- Highly motivated and care deeply about good code and best practices, while also most interested in regularly delivering exceptional product improvements
- You have strong opinions, weakly held. You’re not afraid to standup for what you believe in but are empathetic and open to change.
- You’re a self-starter who wants to push out code on day 1
- You’re a go-getter, want to expand your skills, and dive deep into code to figure out and tackle hard problems.
- Have 1+ years experience working on building complex web applications.
# What You’ll do
- Dive into every corner of our stack, drive decision-making, and own new features.
- Work on our Nodejs or Rails backend and React frontend building out new features and improvements.
- Talk to customers and contribute in product direction
- Experience either Nodejs or Ruby on Rails
- Experience building secure API data endpoints (REST/GraphQL)
- Good understanding of back-end infrastructure
- Experience designing database systems (SQL/NOSQL)
# Why Mellori
- Hybrid working environment (Remote/Onsite)
- Competitive compensation
- 13th month salary
- Laptop and equipment available on request
- 15 days off annually
- Birthday off with company gift
- Continuing education budget so you can keep learning outside of your day to day job
- Work with an exciting and growing company with lots of interesting technical problems
You must sign in to apply for this position.