Website Parcel Perform
Are you looking for ReactJS work to build the interfaces of B2B platforms in e-commerce logistics?
Parcel Perform is looking for an amazing team member to support us in Software engineering!
You have excellent web development skills, 1+ years of experience in Frontend development, you’re technically savvy, and have a good grasp on coding techniques? Are you also interested in e-commerce and like to take on new challenges? Help us drive Parcel Perform’s growth and join our team! We are looking for you!
WE NEED YOU ON OUR TEAM!
As a Frontend engineer, you will:
- Work in a cross-functional Agile team, where your colleagues are Product Manager, Designer, Project Manager, Backend Engineer, Quality Assurance, and more.
- Build interactive interfaces across portals within the Parcel Perform system.
- Build libraries and frameworks that support complex web applications, speedup development efficiency, and improve code quality. We have been making investments into our own Design System and micro-frontend framework.
- Document your work to preserve the knowledge and facilitate knowledge exchange.
- Participate in high-level feature discussions and provide peer review for technical designs.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING ALONG!
We at Parcel Perform believe in innovation, energy, and resourcefulness for everything we do. We will not stop delivering an outstanding product that we can be proud of and need you to help us inform the world. You would be a good fit if the followings describe you:
- You like to move fast and value consistent, highly reusable, modular code base.
- You think about a technical solution holistically and do not dwell into the functional difference between Frontend and Backend.
- You have the habit of thinking and communicating both qualitatively and quantitatively. You tend to make data-driven decisions and clearly articulate them. You value simple but well-documented solutions over clever but opaque systems.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1+ years of experience in Frontend development.
- Hands-on experience on ReactJS, or similar frameworks.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- Good knowledge in Frontend problem sets like Module management, Events, Presentation & DOM manipulation, i18n, Data management & IO, Feature toggling,…
- Experience with modern Frontend technologies (styled system, SCSS, webpack, rolloutJS, etc).
- Proficient in code review, code refactoring, Unit Testing.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN RETURN!
- The competitive compensation package, and a preference for internal promotions.
- Laptop support program.
- Unlimited leave plan.
- Flexible working hours, and an open environment. Work from Home is available by request.
- Premium insurance and annual medical checkup.
- Free lunch, free fruit, snacks are provided.
- Weekly 1-1 catch-up for career development, team bonding events, and various training programs.
- Opportunities to work alongside people from around the world that share the same passion and dedication.
- Locating in a quiet area with little traffic, full of natural light and within walking distance to many convenient facilities, our office in Ho Chi Minh City makes work-life integration to the fullest.
WHO ARE WE AT PARCEL PERFORM!
Parcel Perform is the leading delivery experience platform. It enables modern e-commerce enterprises to create unique end-to-end customer journeys and optimize logistics operations with powerful data integrations, parcel tracking, delivery notifications and logistics performance reports in real-time.
Parcel Perform’s scalable SaaS platform executes more than 100M parcel updates daily and integrates with 800+ carriers. The data-first company is pioneering innovative ML / AI use cases in e-commerce logistics including its ‘Date of Arrival’ prediction engine. Parcel Perform is the partner of choice for top brands, marketplaces and carriers across all major verticals globally.
LEARN MORE ABOUT US!
- Our homepage – Learn more about our B2B offering & the most global B2C tracking page
- Our community – The global knowledge-sharing community for E-commerce Logistics for merchants, logistics carriers, and end consumers
- Our social media accounts – For the latest updates, follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook