Created by some of the brightest minds in Silicon Valley, Codelight is the embodiment of why blockchain will help our world change for the better. Join us and help launch what’s next!
Get hands-on experience with the latest tech and work with those who care deeply about Web3 and all the associated industries growing from it, including crypto, blockchain, NFTs, and DeFi.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure.
A Systems Engineer will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security.
- Monitor, organize, and manage Codelight’s infrastructure.
- Establish, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software, and system management tools.
- Plan and implement systems automation as required for better efficiency.
- Formulate and design the security system to maintain data safety.
- Focus on workflows, optimization methods, and risk management tools for given projects.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Cloud Infrastructure experience, preferably in Google Cloud and/or AWS.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., Docker, VMware, Virtual Box).
- Experience with monitoring systems CheckMK, Prometheus/Grafana, ELK.
- Experience with automation software (e.g., Terraform, Github Act).
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Python).
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP).
- Free lunch, gym, beautiful swimming pools, park for jogging at Vinhomes Central Park
- Attractive allowances
- Outing/team-building activities (company trip, sports day…)
- Growth opportunity by learning and working with a professional environment
- 13th-month salary, annual review
- Having Annual Day Leave
- Opportunity to become a member of Codelight
- Unique opportunity to work with an ex-googler and a cofounder of a unicorn from Silicon Valley
You must sign in to apply for this position.