Niteco is a rapidly growing end to end digital agency of over 300 staff with offices in Sydney, UK, Sweden, US, Hong Kong and Vietnam.
Our services range from strategy, Solution Architecture, UX / Design, Software Development expertise, analytics and continuous optimization. We have expertise in CMS and e-Commerce and verticals covering retail, B2B, Health Care, Government, FMCH, Media, Finance, Insurance and Technology to name a few.
We support and build global leading technical solutions for over 70 global brands including Electrolux Group, Heineken, Wilson Parking, Meat and Livestock Australia, Adairs, Grant Thornton, Hort Innovation and Panasonic
Company size: 100-499
Your job is to push the boundaries of excellent front-end development, using the latest web technologies:
- Work closely with our team of designers and our clients. Slick animation, beautiful scrolling, stunning transitions.
- Follow best practices and coding standards to ensure we have clean HTML and CSS, and things work smoothly regardless of the browser or device.
- Collaborate with designers to build UI/UX competency across the teams, and be proactively involved in the design stages. We are looking for someone with both the designing and programming mindsets.
- Work as part of a team to meet demanding project requirements.
- Stay motivated and up-to-date on the latest developments and trends in web design & development.
- At least 4 years’ experience in mobile development.
- Have experience for handle global state in applications buy redux, redux-sage, redux-toolkit, …
- Understand the lifecycle of component.
- Have experience with react-hook and understand how it works.
- Have experience for deploy application to store.
- Possess high experience in responsive UI: know how to make sure the UI works in multiple resolutions, know how to make sure the UI is rendered fast on mobile
- Know how to deliver an optimized UI with good performance including the use of font, images, CDN, …
- Can coach other junior front end developer
- Language skills: Good written and spoken English.
Nice to have: an architectural mindset when design the front-end elements and styles for a medium – large scale websites.
BENEFITS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- Hybrid working mode.
- Highly competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary and allowances, 13th month salary, additional performance bonus, high public holiday bonuses, and birthday gift, employee service award up to $1,000 for employees with 3+ years.
- Attractive AON healthcare coverage including health and accident insurance in addition to the standard insurances regulated by the Labor Code. Luxury company summer vacation and team-building budget.
- Opportunities to work onsite for international projects in Sweden, Australia, UK, USA, etc.
- Organized training and full support in building your career.
- English-speaking, international and professional work environment: working with expatriates from a number of countries, state of the art working space with a wonderful view over the city skyline, modern facilities include computer dual 24” screens running latest versions of Windows 11 Enterprise, MS Office 365, Team, latest version of Visual Studio, and SQL Server, Dell OptiPlex Workstation with 32 GB Ram, 512GB NVMe SSD.
- Western management style that is professional, dynamic, open minded, creative, supportive, friendly and encouraging feedback.
- Company Management that regularly communicates Company’s strategy, development plan and new opportunities to employees.
- Employee and family are engaged and taken care by the Company via Trade Union activities.
- Diversified social and charity activities often organized by NICEF – Niteco Charity Engagement Foundation to create opportunities for our young employees to raise funds and help people with difficulties in Vietnam.
You must sign in to apply for this position.