Website DXC Technology
- Work Remotely At Home
- English Incentive Up To 2mil7
- Free DXC University Account
- Extra Bao Viet Insurance Package For You & Relative
- Competitive salary
- Review salary yearly
- Pay Insurance Package (BHYT,BHXH,BHTN) based on full salary
- OT payment/ Non-standard shift working bonus
- Sign on bonus & 13th month salary applied when you join in Oct and Nov 2022
- Bachelor’s degree in systems engineering, computer science, management information systems, or related field required.
· Experience with Java Script code is required, but low coding JS
- Experience with REST/SOAP Webservices is required
- Good verbal and written communication skills; Good speaking and understanding of the English Language
- Ability to work collaboratively with other ServiceNow developers/SCRUM teams
· Ability to Identify issues/deficiencies, and recommend solutions, with a mindset for continuous improvement
- Ability to work independently and as part of a global team
- Ability to work full time in a fast-paced environment; physically able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the work day
- Knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB a plus.
- ServiceNow Admin Training a plus.
- Experience with JSON a plus
- Knowledge of ServiceNow scripting and be able to work with forms, tables and navigate around in ServiceNow a plus.
- Scrum / Agile Experience a plus
- You will be trained in ServiceNow if you cross-skill
You must sign in to apply for this position.