Wizeline partners with Fortune 500 companies and startups to provide intelligently designed software solutions with agile and distributed teams. Innovation in product development is at our core. We work towards goals, not checkboxes. We focus on impact. We are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems and giving back to the communities in which we operate. Come join a team where all members are empowered to take ownership, raise their hands and bring inventive solutions to our partners’ toughest problems. We are engineering a better tomorrow, and creating new opportunities.What you will bring to the team
- Partner with multidisciplinary teams (Technical Writing, User Experience, Project Management and Quality Assurance) to build scalable products from inception to completion. Solving challenging problems, working with cutting edge technology with the brightest minds in the industry.
- Work as a Software Engineer focusing on using Java and related technologies (Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Netflix OSS). Our team is distributed – you’ll be working with teams located across the world.
- We are proponents of ownership; expect to drive internal Wizeline initiatives and objectives, as well as build relationships with direct communication with customers / stakeholders.
- Mentor & coach other team members to grow together.
- Drive the engineering culture, advocate best practices to bring out the best quality for our solutions.
Are you a fit?Must Have
- Solid experience in software development with J2EE applications.
- Spring Boot, Spring Core, Spring MVC and Java 8 is a must. Spring Cloud is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with cloud technology like Google Cloud Platform/AWS and databases like Oracle/Postgres.
- Experienced with tools including Jira, Git/Stash, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle.
- Expert in REST API and/or gRPC.
- Good analytical and communication skills in English.
Nice To Have
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Architecture skills, able to select the best stack for each project.
- Being a DevOps advocate.
What You Will Love About Us
- Our culture: We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- Our benefits and perks: Wizeline offers competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits including daily meals, health benefits & wellness programs and industry-leading maternity and paternity leave,.
- Our Global Family: We connect cross countries, as well as language training and immigration support for expats.
You must sign in to apply for this position.