- Translate business requirements and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Review, test, and verify code for adherence to quality and security standards.
- Ensure, the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality and organization.
- 5+ years of experience with full lifecycle of project development for Java Applications.
- Strong skills in Core Java, server-side Java technologies, and Spring frameworks.
- Extensive experience in software design, architecture, development integration.
- Solid knowledge of event processing models, multi-threading, enterprise integration pattern, Web Service and REST.
- Ability to supervise and mentor junior developers on the team.
- Experience creating React-based UIs.
- Bonus for degrees in: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering.
You must sign in to apply for this position.