Website CMC Global Company Limited.
- Work in a team of engineers to implement backend services in the platform
- Build service definitions, OpenAPI specifications, SDKs, and documentation for other developers that consume these services
- Integrate with other services and data sources using APIs, messaging systems, databases
- Collaborate with the DevOps team on microservices design, containerization, and automated deployments
- Build automated test suites to ensure these services are reliable and performant
- 6 month+ of experience working with Java and one or more Java frameworks such as Spring Boot
- Project experience around web service design and RESTful APIs
- Expertise with the OpenAPI Specification (Swagger), RESTful APIs, and related tools such as Postman, cURL, and HTTPie
- Experience integrating with 3rd party services and databases such as Redis, message queues, MongoDB, and ElasticSearch
- Agile/SCRUM methodology experience
- Package salary per year: 13, 14 + project bonus + KPI bonus
- Allowance package ~16M/employee/year (bonus at: Tet, New Year, your birthday, CMC Corp’s birthday, 2/9 and Tet’s gift, Middle-Autumn gift,…)
- Clear career path to grow in Automation Testing
- Opportunity to work in a professional, modern, and dynamic environment
- Onsite opportunities: short-term or long-term assignments in US, Europe, Asia,…
- Good corporate culture with in/out of office activities that help to develop candidate’s ability and creativity
- Health care and social insurance, PTI care premium, CMC Healthcare
- Company’s trip, Holiday, Sum-up,….
- Paid annual leave: 12 days + gift for your birthday.
- Exciting leisure: sport and art events (football club, family day,
- Working time: 8h/day (from Monday to Friday) , flexible working time
You must sign in to apply for this position.