– Drive and deliver top quality Java backend code across a broad array of interactive web
– Own a digital platform’s backend code and the architecture of the user experience, bringing into
life functionalities proposed by designers from development to delivery.
– Collaborate with Front End Developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic and other applications APIs.
– Ensure that all materials produced have a high degree of quality, accuracy, timeliness and complies with accessibility standards.
– Maintain consistent solution architecture to backend solutions to easily integrate with future
– Actively test and debug programs to ensure stability and accuracy.
– Develop and maintain back end code that improves analytical and statistical modeling and
forecasting methods to support business tribes in their decision making process.
– Relevant working experience in backend development using Java (Spring Boot is preferred)
– Experience with Unit Test, Microservices, CICD, relational DBMS and SQL is a plus
– Experience working in a source-controlled environment such as GIT or TFVC
– Experience in full development life cycle from requirements analysis through coding and release
– Deep experience developing, testing, documenting and releasing mission-critical software
– Solid understanding of API design and implementation