Website DXC Technology
How would you like to join a Tier 1 IT Company in Vietnam to learn, to grow personally and professionally, and to build high-quality product trusted by clients around the globe?
We are looking for a Java Software developer responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Directly report to Project Manager/Team lead on daily assignments
To be a successful candidate for this role, you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1-year experience in Java programming
- Good knowledge of Core Java, Servlet/JSP, JDBC, SOAP/RESTful, Hibernate, Spring, Spring MVC/Strut/JSF, Web service, Oracle, MSSQL and a solid understanding of OOP, design and architectural patterns
- Familiar with Responsive web design, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap is preferred
- Familiarity with Java GUI frameworks such as Swing, SWT, AWT…
- Solid understanding in working in one of the vendor implementations such as Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, IBM WebSphere
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- Good Japanese Communication skills – N3 and above
- Good English communication skills, interpersonal and collaboration skills, strong team working ability.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Contribution Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance according to Social Security Law. The salary subject to social insurance contribution is what is defined as per the labor contract, but this is capped at 20 times the minimum salary for social insurance contributions set by the government.
- Sick leave, Maternity leave, Paternity leave, Childcare leave, Volunteer Leave
- 12 annual leaves + 6 Personal leave per year
- 13th-month salary
- Premium Healthcare Insurance package (1+1)
- English Incentive, Wedding Greeting, Newborn Greeting,…
- Support working remotely, Laptop
- Friendly working environment
You must sign in to apply for this position.