Website Procter & Gamble
Would you like to harness the power of Information Technology through combining breakthrough technology and business consulting with our business teams? Then a career in our P&G IT Function is just right for you! As an IT Service Manager, you are accountable to deliver impactful Customer and Sales solutions, ensure operational excellence and add measurable business value to P&G. The work you do is challenging as we partner with our local and regional teams, external customers and distributors, and strategic vendors to lead technology, systems and scaled transformation for the market and across the region. If this sounds exciting, read on!
Your team This role reports to the Business Unit IT Leader & will be part of a multi-functional team working with Sales and Commercial teams in local/regional markets.
How success looks like
- Solid understanding of business strategies, goals and processes, and how technology can positively impact them
- Ability to develop in-depth business, domain, and systems knowledge for building relevant solutions and services
- Ability to ensure service operations standards and drive continuous improvement
- Excellent leadership, communication and collaboration skills with the ability to partner and work within diverse organizations and teams
- Ability to lead agile IT innovation, bringing technological disruptions into the P&G ecosystem for better e-Business results
- Strong problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to manage complexity and overcome challenges to drive transformation
Responsibilities of the role
- Manage IT operational excellence across Sales solutions and systems (ERP, SFA, Reporting solutions)
- Lead scalable IT Systems projects in the market liaising with internal teams, external partners and strategic vendors ensuring fit-for-use solutions and high usage adoption
- Automation: leverage technology for automated data fetching, processing, aggregation & syndication leading to real-time information flows and democratization of data access.
- Champion Stewardship on Information security and Privacy.
- Raise our collective Digital-IQ. Lead the thinking and own trainings to IT and to other functions, including documentation of best practises.
- Undergraduate or Master level qualifications. (Preferred disciplines include: Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering)
- Understanding of IT architecture principles and components
- Understanding of IT Service Operations Management and continuous improvement
- Solid understanding of digital data flows, including tag management, micro-services, APIs and REST services.
- Able to access and manipulate data (Knime, RStudio & Data Visualization tools (e.g. Spotfire, Tableau, Power BI)
- Understanding of Big Data environments (Google, AWS, Azure) and management of Big Data tools (Spark, Impala, Hue, Hadoop, Jupyter)
- Experience in leading and managing Projects
- Knowledge of Stewardship, Privacy and Information security
- 3 years of demonstrated experience in the above fields is a plus.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Visit http://www.pg.com to know more. Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
You must sign in to apply for this position.