This role is located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Open to those who are legally authorized to work in Vietnam.
About us: Limeade –Tinypulse is an employee experience software company on a mission to transform work into a source of positivity, energy, humanity, and purpose. Founded in 2006, Today, Limeade solutions are used in approximately 100 countries around the globe. Limeade helps to improve employee well-being, engagement, and sense of inclusion – in addition to reducing the risk of unwanted turnover and burnout. To learn more, visit http://www.limeade.com (AXS listing: LME)
About The Job
- Design and develop mobile applications for iOS (Swift; Objective-C)
- Analyse, design, program, test, document and maintain mobile applications.
- Provide technical guidance to junior colleagues.
- Keep abreast of technological advancement on mobile development methodologies that may affect decisions on systems building or enhancements.
- Experience with Java, iOS SDK, frameworks or tools to create mobile web, native or hybrid apps for iOS devices.
How do you know if this is the right role for you? If you:
- Enjoy a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Are coachable and personable, and, ideally, with a good sense of humor!
- Are a team player, who is willing to disseminate knowledge to other team members
- Are a passionate individual who is not afraid to ask questions and eager to learn
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge of current technologies and tools
- Make recommendations to improve effectiveness of the team
- Have good communication skills, in both Vietnamese and English
Your Skills And Experience
- At least 4 years’ experience working in enterprise and digital domains.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in mobile – iOS native development with Swift.
- Strong experience in building Custom UI, familiar with SwiftUI is a plus.
- Familiar with reactive framework likes RxSwift, Combine,…
- Familiar with Apple products and ecosystem is a must.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, Functional Programming, Protocol Oriented Programming.
- Understanding of API, REST services and mobile security of articulating concepts in Architecture.
- Deeply understand the most trending iOS architectures nowadays.
- Update new trending technology frequently is a must.
- Willing to learn the new things is a plus.
- Familiar with Unit Tests, UI Automation Test frameworks is a plus.
- Having your own iOS products in the App Store is a plus.
- Having Android development skills with Java and Kotlin is a plus.
- Familiar with Agile practices, SOLID principles are a plus.
- Good communication by English is a Big Plus.
- Knowledge of one or more automated test tools.
- Familiar with execution of continuous delivery and engineering practices.
- Experience in working across a number of technical domains with the ability to ‘deep dive’ where required and ensure correct solutions are implemented.
- UI/UX knowledge
- Familiarity with Reactive Programming or Functional Programming
You must sign in to apply for this position.