- Work closely with the Senior Manager ME to drive digitization and digitalization strategic programs.
- Analyzing ME data & report collection from factories/LO’s to provide inputs and analysis to Director ME/Senior Manager ME
- Collect, organize and synthesize best-practices information from factories/LO’s to create pool of library references, guidelines and standards.
- Open-source approach by researching and exploring technology & automation solution providers and vendors.
- Developing and maintaining SharePoint, interactive applications, video/audio streaming.
- Providing inputs and insights from external industry and outside industry trends on digitalization and technology solution.
- Computer Science, Engineering, Systems & Database or similar field of study
- In a degree program or have completed a minimum degree program
- Good command in English spoken and written language
- Microsoft Office, including Power BI, Smartsheet and PPT animation/visualization
- Creative, proactive and out of the box thinking
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Willingness (and ability) to travel to factory locations (which will be located outside HCMC)
- At least 6 month availability from March 2023
You must sign in to apply for this position.