Website FE CREDIT
- Manage the Integration Technology Department for business requirements related to core systems throughout a variety of activities such as deliver end-to-end process, integrations for Loan/ Card Origination, Loan servicing, Finacle, ESB, API Platform disbursement and repayment channels and associated systems.
Day to Day activities
- Lead team members to deliver Change requests and Projects
- Conduct analysis of business and user needs in order to understand requirements. Lead and conduct interviewing tasks with business users.
- Convert the requirements/needs into technical models/terms/document that can be used by SW Development/System and DBA/Architect team to implement on systems/applications.
- Working closely with IT development team and third-parties to design, validate, and manage the implementation of the solutions to requirements.
- Maintain the updates of the documents developed during the requirement collection, analysis, systems /application design
- Manage training/handover to IT Support team
- Support: Deliver Level 2 support for systems/applications to users for new projects/ CR delivered till stabilization.
- Create document proposal for complex CRs/Projects
- Other tasks required by Manager if any
- Support team member to finish their works through developing and maintaining working framework
- Provide coaching for team member according to the business priorities
- Develop the plan for budget and resources for the unit
- Support Department Head in annual planning and budgeting for the unit
- Overall responsible to plan and execute the unit operation to ensure within the approved budget and headcount
- University degree, preferably in IT or technical areas (Well-known Vietnam/International University would be advantage)
- Having any Business Analyst certificate (CCBA/ CBAP) would be advantage
- Having any Product Owner certificate (PSPO I / PSPO II /CSPO) would be advantage
- 3+ years of experiences in banking/financial company or working about banking/financial domain.
- 2+ years of experience in Manager position
- 10+ years of experiences in System Development and Business Analysis
- Work in full SDLC for at least 3-4 projects/systems
- Intellectual strength / flexibility to rapidly understand complex problems and rationalize these into a workable solution which can then be delivered.
- Ability to objectively evaluate and suggest the right tools, techniques and platforms for various business situations regardless of personal experience and comfort.
- Ability to quickly respond to changing conditions
- Knowledge in open API, microservice, EDA frameworks and integration patterns.
- Strong skills in the programming technologies: .Net, MVC/ASP.Net, Java, ESB, design patterns and database skills (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.).
- Strong logical thinking, critical thinking, negotiation skill
- Strong communication skills for both Vietnamese and English languages
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong management skills
- Willing to learn new things and take the ownership of some specific domains
You must sign in to apply for this position.