Website Amaris Consulting
Who are we? Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
Here’s What Our Recruitment Process Looks Like
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible.
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 – the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate’s shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!
About The Job
- Implement and create robust, reusable, scalable data pipelines.
- Responsible for using Databricks to build model in Data Lake/Azure Synapse.
- Work with the leader to set the standards for software engineering practices within the machine learning engineering team and support across other disciplines.
- Data engineers’ provision and set up data platform/streaming data technologies that are on-premises and in the cloud.
- Manage and secure the flow of structured and unstructured data from multiple sources.
- The data platforms include relational databases, nonrelational databases, data streams, and file stores.
- Academic Degree in Computer Science/Data Engineering or other technically-oriented fields.
- 1-3 years of experience with data pipeline and Flink/Spark, Databricks (ideally Kubernetes).
- Ability to communicate in English is added advantage.
- Knowledge and practical experience in any cloud-based platforms (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Knowledge of Azure services like HD Insight, Azure Data Bricks, etc. is a plus.
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies, such as Spark, Hadoop/MapReduce is desirable but not essential.
- Understanding of infrastructure (including hosting, container-based deployments, and storage architectures) would be advantageous.
You must sign in to apply for this position.