TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
We are looking for talented individuals to join us for this future position in 2023. As a graduate, you will get unparalleled opportunities for you to kickstart your career, pursue bold ideas and explore limitless growth opportunities. Co-create a future driven by your inspiration with TikTok.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About E-commerce Team: Global e-commerce is content e-commerce business mainly based on diversified and tailored livestreaming and short videos. It is committed to enriching life with engaging and entertaining shopping experiences and to making global commerce efficient and accessible for all. Global e-commerce business team hopes to provide users with more tailored, active and efficient consumption experience, enabling merchants to receive stable and reliable platform services in different scenarios, so as to make more affordable and high-quality products sell easily and bring a better life within reach.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Conduct both quantitative & qualitative analysis on the creator ecosystem, including GMV performance, conversion, traffic and content to help identify key pain points.
– Help derive effective solutions to tackle the gaps in key metrics.
– Design the methodology & data workflow to track the performance of the ecosystem & impact of our team efforts.
– Final year or recent graduate of any discipline from a reputable university
– Strong data sense and data skills (SQL, python, etc.)
– Good interpersonal skills, strong logical thinking, and analytical skills.
– Collaborative and open to changes and challenges.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
You must sign in to apply for this position.