Position: Golang Engineer (Vietnamese only)
Can work remotely or at the office (H3 Building, Hoang Dieu, District 4).
Do you prefer to hyper-scale your own learning instead of just learning what is taught to you? Do you stop to appreciate how things are put together instead of only looking at the surface? Do you want to build something lasting?
If you answered yes to all the above, then we might be made for each other!
Upmesh is on a journey to change how people shop online by introducing shoppable live-streaming as the new normal of eCommerce. And we’re looking for the bold and adventurous to join our merry band on this seemingly impossible voyage!
So join us and build the future of eCommerce!
- 3+ years of experience in building high throughput systems
- Experienced with Golang
- Experienced in architecting and designing (architecture, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Knowledge in OOP, design patterns, software engineering principles
- Able to write clean code and unit tests
- Good English communication
Good to have:
- Knowledge in AWS
- High impact delivery of a SaaS or B2C product that has seen scale
- Experienced in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Good career advancement opportunities
- Work on a service that will be used, directly and indirectly, by millions of users
- Surround yourself with engineers that like to solve complex problems, but also work in a fun environment
- Health insurance, Social insurance
- 16 annual leaves, 14 sick leaves and 5 mental health leaves per year
- Laptop provided
- 13th month salary, gift,..
- 1st round: Technical interview with Team Lead/ Principal Engineer
- 2nd round: Bar raiser Interview with VP Engineering
- 3rd round: Culture Fit Interview
Thank you and we hope you can be part of our growing global team!
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
You must sign in to apply for this position.