Website Amaris Consulting
About the job
• Participate in the entire product development life cycle, from requirements, and designs to implementations.
• Troubleshoot and improve current systems and their performance through close collaboration with different product teams.
• Address the problems related to technical design and implementation and establish technical solutions.
• Participate in project estimation, planning, and monitoring to manage the delivery of tasks within a given timeline.
• Support the team leader on technical analysis to provide the best technical solution as well as support colleagues in solving technical issues to complete the assigned projects/tasks in a timely manner.
• Academic degree or equivalent work experience in information technology or related fields.
• Hands-on experience with Java Technologies (Java Core, Spring Framework, etc.).
• Familiarity with building web applications with ReactJS is an added advantage.
• Strong knowledge of ORM tools (Hibernate, JPA, iBatis, etc.).
• Good knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle, and SQL Server as well as web services (Soap, Restful, JSON).
• Good logical thinking and a willing-to-do mindset.
• Familiarity with Agile / Scrum methodology is added advantage.
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability, or other characteristics.
You must sign in to apply for this position.