Website Positive Thinking Company APAC
Overview about Viator, a Tripadvisor company, in partnership with Positive Thinking Company:
A market-leading destination tours and activities provider Viator, a Tripadvisor company, is partnering with Positive Thinking Company to build up a dedicated technology development center based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The mission is to deliver solutions used by millions of travelers worldwide!
Viator, a Tripadvisor company, is the market-leading destination for tours and activities providers, featuring thousands of in-destination travel activities in more than 2,000 destinations worldwide. Viator engineers work in a cloud environment of both large, complex enterprise applications and smaller micro-services.
What you will do:
- Design, develop, review, implement, and manage Java applications and services for the production and pre-release environments
- Design, develop, review, implement, and manage continuous integration, build management and deployment scripts, systems, and any code as required
- Participate in Agile software development, prototyping, and code review with international development teams to build scalable microservices-based products and APIs using Java technologies on AWS Cloud architecture
- Fully understand the requirements of the customer or business and utilize this knowledge to develop applications that are consistent with this
- Work with delivery teams to achieve success through development using CI/CD and DevOps practices, processes, and tooling
- Provide robust coding practices, solid unit/component test coverage, and debugging code
- Provide continuous support and guidance to less senior colleagues through regular coaching activities and support them in fulfilling their personal development plans
What you should have
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying applications on Java for large scale applications.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, responsive designs.
- Strong experience in Java Technologies and building Java based services with relational databases.
- Experience in designing & developing RESTful APIs and microservices-based systems.
- Experience in Cloud computing (Amazon Web Services).
- Well-versed with Agile methodologies, TDD and Test Engineering and Automation.
- Well-versed in writing structured, well-documented, maintainable, and clean code.
- Ability to work in a complex development environment and handle dependencies across multiple teams and branches.
- Strong English communication skills (both verbal & written), especially in the global software development environment.
- Be happy to coach, mentor and train less senior colleagues
- A passion for working within a team and the ability to work more autonomously from time to time.
A CAREER JOURNEY FULL OF POSITIVITY!
- Flexible in-office and remote work arrangements
- Attractive Tet sign-on bonus and Referral bonus program
- Unused annual leave days of a calendar year can be carried forward over a maximum period of up to 03 years.
- An exceptional team behind you with Positive Thinkers who love what they do
- On-the-job training including English, soft skills, technical courses, and diverse certification programs
- Latest tech tools and fully equipped working facilities
- Positive Thinking Company Care insurance program
- Exclusive Tech Talks and in-depth knowledge sharing sessions
- Fascinating employee engagement and entertainment activities
- And much more!
You must sign in to apply for this position.