Website VNG Corporation
Have you heard about the NFT game or Metaverse X VR?
PLAYGROUND (from Korea) is applying the most innovative technologies to create a genuinely different world in which people will have a great experience in games and Real Life.
Not just that!
PLAYGROUND also provides all services from idea sharing, strategy, and planning to development, operation, and management.
So, shall we share a story?
Web, App, NFT Game
Metaverse, VR, AR Content Development
We produce metaverse content for all organizations and companies.
We are recruiting potential candidates looking for career development, like a challenge, patience, and passion for development together with our organization. Presently, our company has 60 employees and you can visit our website https://playgroundx.site/ for more information.
– Follow up on projects and work with another department’s deadline commitment;
– Providing general direction to another team well.
Duties and Responsibility
– Building and maintenance (Software Development) of core PHP-based projects of the company;
– Writing APIs for our web and mobile apps in PHP (Phalcon,…), integrating into other systems, or consuming APIs;
– Collaborating with management, departments, and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications;
– Testing and deploying programs and applications;
– Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and improving existing software;
– Observing user feedback to recommend improvements to existing software products;
– Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects;
– Fulfill tasks assigned by the team leader or project manager.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
– 3+ years (for Senior) and 1-2 years (for Junior) of experience developing in any of the following core language PHP frameworks: Phalcon, Laravel, CodeIgniter, Yii2, Zend, …;
– Experience with database development including relational database design, MySQL, and PostgreSQL;
– Know HTML, CSS, JS, be able to use available HTML templates;
– Experience designing and developing backend microservices is a big plus;
– Know how to use Git for source management;
– Ability to work independently and under high pressure in a team spirit;
– Start-up working environment.
Location: Mai Chi Tho Street, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
Working time: 08 am – 5 pm (Mon to Fri)
Salary & benefits: Negotiation (competitive)
You must sign in to apply for this position.