- We are looking for a full-stack developer to join our team.
- You will be joining a small and productive startup team to build cool applications that serve millions of users, from scratch
- You will be working with other team members, who are ex-Googlers, PhD(s) to design highly available and scalable systems in a fast-paced development environment.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering and product team to design and launch new features
- Contribute to the entire app lifecycle
- Writing clean, functional code on the front-end and back-end
- Develop and manage well-functioning applications and databases
- Write well tested software to ensure quality, responsiveness and efficiency
- Write technical documentation
- Troubleshooting issues and problem solving as necessary
SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- 1+ years experience as a Full Stack Engineer or similar role
- Knowledge of at least 1 back-end languages (e.g. NodeJS, Go, Python)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB)
- Familiarity with development tools (e.g. Git, Docker)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- High and negotiable salary, depending on your skills and experience
- Bonus + 13th month salary option available.
- Free Lunch offered.
- Gym, beautiful swimming pools, park for jogging available as our office is located at Vinhomes Central Park.
- Free learning courses to upgrade your skills and knowledge.
- No worries about the job stability as the startup is well-funded.
- Growth opportunity by learning and working with ex-googlers and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs.
- Flexible environment provided as long as you can get the job done in the right way.
- Become one of the core members of the team.
You must sign in to apply for this position.