Website rapiddweller GmbH
We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated developer to join our dwellerTeam. You will be working on our modern technology stack and in an international environment that promotes collaboration within/across teams and managing both internal/external stakeholders.
As our Development Engineer, you will be involved in all aspects of the development of our rapiddweller Solutions (BENERATOR, rapidorderApp, …) as well as our customer projects (Custom Software Development, SEO Pagespeed Optimization, …). The ideal candidate will have strong ownership, good communication skills, and enjoy working in highly collaborative and fast-paced environments. In your role, you collaborate directly with our rapiddweller co-founders Alex and Peter and support us to build our business operation in Vietnam.
At rapiddweller “We are driving the digital transformation for SMEs by automating monotonous dweller tasks to leave meaningful work for humans”. We aim to let all of our dwellers grow and learn to do something meaningful that we are passionate about! We work remotely from home or anywhere we like (e. g. co-working spaces) to get the work done.
We love working together as an international team and with you!
- Diving into new tech stacks: We are “language agnostic”, whatever tech stack solves a problem best will be applied.
- Experience in technical SEO ( Pagespeed optimization ) would be a plus.
- Bring in your own ideas, opinions, and jokes.
- Keeping an overview of in-house and customer development projects.
- Grow and develop as a team leader to assign tasks to our team of developers, in the manner of a well-balancing workload aligning with their skillsets and business knowledge.
- University degree in IT, Computer Science, or related experiences.
- Solid development experience in multiple languages.
- Experience and understanding of the web and its technology ( Communication, Website Development, Hosting, SEO/SEM ). Kubernetes & Docker are a plus.
- As a fast and eager learner, you enjoy digging into new technologies.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Good communication (English).
- Problem-solving skills, teamwork, and good user relations.
However you identify or whatever your path here, please apply if this position makes your heart skip a beat. Come join us and help us build a global dwellerCompany where we’re all proud to belong.
We are looking forward to your application via LinkedIn or email@example.com.
Alex & Peter
You must sign in to apply for this position.