This role is located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Open to those who are legally authorized to work in Vietnam.
Limeade –Tinypulse is an employee experience software company on a mission to transform work into a source of positivity, energy, humanity, and purpose. Founded in 2006, Today, Limeade solutions are used in approximately 100 countries around the globe. Limeade helps to improve employee well-being, engagement, and sense of inclusion – in addition to reducing the risk of unwanted turnover and burnout. To learn more, visit http://www.limeade.com (AXS listing: LME)
Limeade is looking for a Sr. Fullstack Developer to build solutions for our product ecosystem. As the Sr. Fullstack Developer for this area, you will be deeply focused on understanding the needs of our users and lead the strategy and execution for third-party partner/vendor integrations. 2.5 million employees in over 100 countries currently access our solutions. Large employers use Limeade to use a science-based, care focused approach to help make employees feel connected and engaged with them, help them in their whole-person well-being, and have a great employee experience. This role will be focused on building single page applications including implementing, testing, integrating and utilizing APIs with the latest front-end web technologies.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Your Skills And Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- 5+ years of experience
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience with the .NET Framework, C# and .NET Core Framework with ASP NET MVC or ASP NET Web API;
- Experience building background jobs, schedule jobs
- Experience developing web applications.
- Experience with Azure cloud resources (Azure App Service, Azure Web Jobs, Azure Functions, Azure SQL Database, Azure Storage)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g.SQL Server, MongoDB), web servers (e.g.IIS) and UI/UX design
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Good English preferable.
- Enjoy a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Are coachable and personable, and, ideally, with a good sense of humour!
- Are a team player, who is willing to disseminate knowledge to other team members
- Are a passionate individual who is not afraid to ask questions and eager to learn
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge of current technologies and tools
- Make recommendations to improve effectiveness of the team
- Have good communication skills, in both Vietnamese and English
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
You must sign in to apply for this position.