Website Orange Logic
Orange logic is a software company based in California, with international offices in France and Vietnam.
The company’s flagship product is a web-based application designed to manage large-scale media libraries (photos, videos, audio files, documents…). As a direct result of 15+ years of independent R&D, Cortex is the most flexible DAM on the market and the solution chosen by The BBC, Blizzard Entertainment, United nations & WWF to manage their large digital assets libraries
With no external investors to please, Orange Logic has the rare freedom to pursue its unique product vision focused on users while growing at a fast pace.
What you can expect in your role
We are looking for a Frontend Lead who performs leadership functions including, but not limited to:
- Defining the objectives of the Frontend team
- Participate in development as a hands-on Senior Frontend Engineer
- Design and architect frontend platforms and solutions
- Mentor and support team members
- Ensure that the team is well-organized, structured, logical, and capable of self-development and task completion.
You will have the opportunity to focus on the aspects of the job that you enjoy the most. Specifically, you will:
- Engineer the next generation of User Interface development for our platform using modern technologies and a long-term vision.
- Leverage your experience with ReactJS to iteratively build a new structure of tools and methodologies
- Collaborate tightly with architecture, product, and back-end teams to gain feedback and ensure your solutions are effectively bringing value.
- Write Automated Tests for robust development.
- Perform code reviews on other team members’ work.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant major (e.g. Information Technology, Computer Science, etc.).
- Proficiency in English (both verbal and written).
- 5+ years of practical experience with ReactJS.
- Having experience in leading software development projects.
- Having previous full-stack/ backend experience is a strong plus.
- A strong fundamental understanding of software development.
- A passion for intellectual challenges.
- Open-minded, comfortable with exploring off the beaten path.
- Strong self-discipline for delivering well-tested, complete features/modules under a tight schedule and the capability for rational thinking.
Why it would be awesome to work with us
- Attractive salary package and 100% Gross Salary in the probation period.
- 13th-month salary.
- Monthly performance bonus. (over $600 on average and over $2000 for top performers)
- 18 days of annual leaves (cashback allowed if not used) and plus 4 days for an oversea company trip.
- Multiple allowances (Lunch, Gym, Parking, Birthday/Tet/Wedding voucher… ).
- Full social, healthy and unemployment insurance.
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and coverage for 1 extra family member.
- Monthly team-building activities (Bowling, Go-Kart, Candle Handmade workshop) and special celebrations on Autumn Festival, Halloween, Christmas, Tet, …
- Monthly happy lunch/birthday celebration and happy hours every day with free snacks, soft drinks, fruit, and coffee.
- Sports activities (PlayStation 5, Badminton, Football,…)
You must sign in to apply for this position.