Website C2C Tech Hub
C2C Tech Hub is a startup company with a mission to change the daily-life of people around the world via C2C-type applications. We firmly believe in the future of work where the Customer-to-Customer (C2C) model becomes mainstream and people would benefit greatly from a platform that connects their values. Forming partnerships in various industries, we provide technical expertise and business consultancy to our partners, support their C2C business and competition in the global market.
C2C Tech Hub is looking for a Front-end Engineer to join our team in developing its services.
- Design and develop stable, secure and highly available web applications with great user experience.
- Analyze requirements, identify potential problems and develop appropriate solutions.
- Design and develop our platform services and tools, support the continuous development of existing products.
- Participate in all software development activities following the Scrum process.
- Maintain high quality codebase.
- 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience.
- Minimum 2 year experience in ReactJS and Redux (preferred) or VueJS/Angular.
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS/JS; Familiarity with Typescript is a plus.
- Hands-on experience working with Ubuntu/CentOS, REST API, web socket, cloud services such as AWS (preferred), Heroku, GCP.
- Familiarity with CI/CD and TDD practice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Good English skills, especially speaking and writing.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Good knowledge of web design; Commitment to deliver great user experience.
- Basic knowledge of software design, computer networking, algorithms and data structures.
- Good knowledge of design and development of secure web applications.
- Good communication skills in English and Vietnamese; Ability to articulate effectively technical challenges and solutions.
- Ability to deal well with ambiguous and undefined problems.
- Ability to write well-documented, well-tested code.
- Hands-on experience with NextJS, SEO.
- Familiarity with back-end stack such as NodeJS, MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ.
- Professional, honest, open-minded and have an overall positive attitude.
- A friendly and international working environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary, including 13th month salary.
- Annual health checkup.
- Attractive health care insurance package.
- Up to 18 days paid Annual Leave.
You must sign in to apply for this position.