Available locations: Ho Chi Minh, Ha Noi & Da Nang
Hybrid work: 3 remote days per week
Whom We’re Looking For
- We are looking for a front-end developer who either has experience with ReactJS or wants to learn the technology.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Working on Web and Mobile products for a diverse range of clients and industries.
- Working and pair programming with other developers to build applications with ReactJS.
- Working with Product Owner to convert business requirements into technical designs.
- Cooperating with UI Designer to implement modern minimalist designs into production.
- Applying proven technologies and best practices to level up your technical skills: Redux, Observables, TypeScript, GraphQL.
- Learning new languages and frameworks to improve yourself and stay current in an ever-changing environment.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Require a minimum of 2 years of experience in web development, preferably with one of these technologies: ReactJS, VueJS, AngularJS (Angular)
- Require prior experience with REST or GraphQL.
- Require excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Nice to have
- Familiar with Flux state management framework.
- Familiar with knowledge of relational database systems such as PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Familiar with Agile Process and Scrum Methodologies.
- Familiar with Extreme Programming practices: TDD (Test Driven Development), Refactoring, and Continuous Integration.
How You’ll Benefit
- You will be working with a globally recognized client, interacting directly with their internal staff, and running lead on implementing tests for the platform.
- You will have the opportunity to refine your skills and application knowledge whilst testing different products and platforms.
- We are a fully collaborative team, with all members of the product design and development teams in-house, giving you the ability to interact with all members as you help to improve the quality of the products you work on.
- We are willing to adopt new but proven technologies provided that they bring business values to our clients and learning opportunities for our engineers. We have the freedom to choose and recommend what solutions are best for a certain project.
- You will be able to work directly with the PO and help support and learn the processes of managing the team.
- An open and dynamic working environment with no dress code and the freedom to be yourself.
- Modern open-space office with comfortable workspace, a PS4 games room, and chill-out areas.
- Salary review twice a year with opportunities for promotions and spot awards.
- Yearly Training Budget up to 5 million VND per staff.
- Culture of recognition with monthly rewards for those with the most kudos.
- All office benefits and full salary during probation.
- Flexible starting time up to 10 AM working Monday – Friday with no overtime and a long lunch break.
- Three days remote every week taken on any days you choose so you can work from wherever you like.
- Full Vietnamese holidays off with 12 annual leave days per year with all days not taken paid out in cash.
- Yearly company trip, monthly team all-hands activities, welcome lunches for new members, the monthly budget for team celebrations.
- Celebrations for special days in the year, such as Women’s Day, YEP, Christmas.
- Gold level Health Insurance coverage from Bao Viet Insurance and a yearly complete Health Check.
- Employee-led clubs within the company; games teams, sports teams, etc.
- Buddy system, tech, and product talks, mentoring, and paid-for training for any skills you’d like to develop.
- Weekly agile sessions and professional coaching.
- Meal allowance, parking allowance, petrol allowance, and unlimited snacks and coffee every day.
- Options for a full MAC or PC set-up are completely provided.
Where We Work
- HCMC Head Office: Vina Building, 131 Xo Viet Nghe Tinh, ward 17, Binh Thanh district, HCMC.
- Hanoi Office: Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi City
- Da Nang Office: Hai Chau District, Da Nang City