Company DescriptionAre You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Integrated on Agile team that focuses on continuous improvement both with what we develop and how we develop it, frontend developer will be part of stand-ups, sprint planning and all that usual stuff, with the main goal is to find new and better ways to work for today and tomorrow for the whole division. We use and build reusable code and libraries for future use, approved after auditing by our security department. Importance on security, on performance and on code quality are what make us different from others.
- Perform web and legacy system development, update and support
- Create and maintain technical documentation linked with the solution developed
- Share and assist with colleagues on web application development and functionality
- Suggest any improvements linked to security, performance and the raising of the existence environments\
- Work with infrastructure team to find innovative solution
- Provides production support
- Performs other duties that maybe assigned from time to time
- Experience with Node.js / TypeScript
- Experience with RESTful APIs and system integrations
- Experience with Coco Creator is a plus
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- IAB knowledge is a plus
- Understanding Advertising formats is a plus
- Experienced with web frontend development
- Experienced with cloud platforms is a plus
- Autonomous and proactive attitude
- Analytical and synthesis skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving and open minded
- Strong team spirit
- Commitment and Sense of responsibility
- Meticulousness & quality oriented
- Structured, result-oriented working approach
- Self-disciplined demonstrate strong motivation and passion at work;
- Team work Cooperate with team members and actively provide support;
- Flexible attitude and a quick learner
What you will gain
- An allowance of 6,000,000 – 8,000,000VND gross/month (based on candidates’ competencies & committed working days)
- Professional training to fully develop your potential
- A creative, modern and open working place with our talents from around the world
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities (team building, events, CSR, etc)
- The opportunity to become an official employee of Gameloft
How To Apply
- Kindly send your English CV and cover letter (optional) to email@example.com, titled FEI_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
- Due to the high number of applicants, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
You must sign in to apply for this position.