At a Glance: A unique opportunity to become part of the world’s fastest growing sports company has just become available in Ho Chi Minh City office. We, the Global Testing Team is expanding the operations to Vietnam and is looking for the first Testing Specialist based in APAC. You will coordinate and conduct high-complexity consumer-oriented Footwear product testing activities in assigned product fields, including fitting and wear tests.
Your Team: We are a growing team responsible for creating innovative products for On. We have a lot of responsibility to meet the needs and demands of our customers, which means only products that pass our rigorous tests ever go to market. Your role will be dynamic. You won’t be doing the same thing day s after day s and challenges will consistently present themselves which requires creative problem solving and collaboration skills.
- Ensure that product verification and judgement calls meet On global standards and are done based on the fit, comfort, performance and quality criteria.
- Validate fit once samples are handed over to commercialisation and full extreme sizing (FES) or samples are going to the second source .
- Following test categorisations , i.e. order, coordinate, send out and receive test samples needed for durability validation .
- Evaluate the results and properly communicate them to the relevant contact person(s) in factories and/or the relevant On departments such as Materials, Development in Zurich, and Design.
- Implement proper corrective action plans upon test fails with relevant factory developers/members and/or Zurich teams such as Testing, Materials, Development, and Design.
- Build and maintain internal and external tester pool s through various recruitment initiatives allowing the timely completion of tests .
- Work with the testing systems and databases to manage changes in data, ensure accurate high quality data and an optimi s ed flow into testing reports.
- When the business is fully set up, partner with global testing and implement events and activations to drive engagement within the testing community.
- Maintain sample quality by conducting initial checks prior to milestone meetings .
- I dentify gaps and implement process improvements to ensure an efficient testing cycle in all Vietnam locations .
- Follow test standards and ensure SOP and new processes are implemented with lead from HQ organisation .
- Build capabilities and educate internal stakeholders on fit validation .
- Years of experience in footwear industry , ideally in the areas of design, development, or testing.
- Good communication skill. Fluent in English .
- Knowledge of Vietnamese and/or Chinese is considered a strong plus.
- Skilled in p roject management and ability to work in fast-paced environment and to prioriti se tasks in high – pressure d situations.
- Ability to travel to On Headquarters for training for 3 months upon joining.
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.
You must sign in to apply for this position.