Website Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking recent graduates, early career professionals, and advanced career professionals with limited technical experience interested in jump-starting a career as an Associate Solutions Architect and participating in the AWS Tech U program to advance their technical and professional skills.
AWS Tech U is 12 month accelerated workforce development program focused on helping recent graduates and early career professionals build technical and professional skills to jump-start technical careers at AWS. The program features a six-month cohort-based training followed by six months of on-the-job-training. You will complete specialized curriculum, shadow AWS experts, and receive coaching and on-the-job training to help you succeed in your new role and work towards.
Residents will also prepare to take the certification exams for AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner and AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate. During the program’s On-the-Job training phase, you will prepare for additional certifications that align to your role.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
Associate Solutions Architect
As an Associate Solutions Architect, you’ll help your customers successfully implement cloud technologies. You’ll solve complex, technical challenges so your customers can focus on their business. This includes using your knowledge to craft scalable, flexible, and resilient cloud architectures. You’ll drive technical solutions discussions, diving deep into the details with customer teams.
Building relationships to understand our customers is key. As a trusted technical advisor, you’ll use your interpersonal skills to influence a variety of stakeholders from technical teams to executives. You’ll help ensure their short-term technology decisions are aligned with their long-term goals. Speeding up the adoption of our services will be part of your day to day.
You’ll also act as an evangelist in the wider community. This includes taking part in educating, sharing best practices, presenting at events, writing white papers, blogs, and running workshops. You won’t just want to be part of an industry movement; you’ll want to be leading it. As a Builder, you’ll also have the chance to shape the direction of our products and services. This is through gathering feedback from customers whilst collaborating with our engineering and service teams.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related science/technical fields, equivalent training, certifications, and/or experience.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience or Currently enrolled with a graduation date in 2023
- Experience with one of the following programming languages: Python, Ruby, Node.js, C#, or C++
- Experience with two or more of the following Networking fundamentals, Security, Storage or Databases (Relational and/or NoSQL), Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, and/or Windows)
- Applicants will need work authorisation for Vietnam
- Good communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences
- Experience implementing a cloud-based technology solution in a school project or while working for a company
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
Company – AWS Vietnam Company Ltd
You must sign in to apply for this position.