Website Havas Group
About Us – Bolloré Group
Driven by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to create a link between people and their environment, Bolloré group associates humanism with a results-based culture. Thanks to its family shareholding stability, the Group has been conducting a long-term investment and visionary strategy for the past 200 years.
Operating in 143 countries with 80 000 employees generating more than 23 billion dollars revenue, Bolloré group is now holding strong positions in each of its business lines: transportation and logistics, communications and media, electricity storage and solutions. B’ Information Services is Bolloré Group company based in Paris, deliver and implement IT solutions for Transportation, Logistics and Energy business line with 400 employees globally (Paris, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh, Montreal, Johannesburg, Abidjan…).
B’ Information Services in Vietnam
Looking to grow our development teams in Vietnam, B’ Information Services engages in a collaboration with Ekino Vietnam, part of Havas Group / Bolloré Group. Our team in Ho Chi Minh City is specialized on Microsoft .Net technologies (ASP.Net MVC, Winforms, API, Azure, Xamarin, Knockout JS…), ESB platform (Webmethods, Java…) and deliver projects using Agile methodology.
Working with B’ Information Services you’ll have the opportunities to develop your skills and career in an exciting workplace in touch with an international and innovative environment.
- Develop test cases based on specifications
- Check test cases coverage customer’s requirement with Senior Tester or Business Analysts
- Execute test according to the test plan
- Report bug with detailed information
- Qualify bug’s severity and priority rating
- Provide estimations in hours
- Report on time spent, progression
- Ensure the first level of support
- Automate tests
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Thorough understanding of the software life-cycle
- Good understanding of various types of testing and design test case techniques
- Knowledge of bug tracking tools such as Redmine, Trac, Bugzilla, Mantis, Testlink, JIRA
- Working experience in reporting and describing anomalies
- Knowledge of quality main KPIs
- Customer-focused mindset, can-do attitude and high team-work spirit
- Ability to ask the right question
- Attention to details
- Critical thinking and ability to see large picture
- Ability to summarize and go straight to the point, proactive in communication
- Good English communication
Knowledge/experience on the following subjects is an advantage
- Azure Devops
- Load testing
- Performance testing
- Basic knowledge on HTML / CSS, client/server flow
- Experience of automated testing tools (NeoLoad)
Why B’ Information Services?
- Being pioneer to contribute to the team development with long-term vision
- High-ownership working environment: You will take full responsibilities and control of your missions contributing to the team success in a daily collaboration with Paris teams
- Continuous skill improvement with new technologies, challenging projects, on-the-job coaching, knowledge exchange with technical experts, and training programs (locally and in Paris)
- Annual performance review: recognize your efforts and identify development/ improvement needs
- Be secured in your mind with employee’s care: private healthcare insurance package, medical check-up, allowance support…
- Great-place-to-work activities (company trip, sport clubs…): enhance teamwork spirit and facilitate your work-life balance
- Opportunity to participate in global events (Hackathon, Seminar, Innovation Factory…)
You must sign in to apply for this position.