United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About The Department
The Finance and Corporate Services function manages the financial and administrative needs of the Group to help achieve its business goals.
- Ability to work well with internal teams to analyze, design, code and test multiple components of application using Microsoft Access, Excel VBA Macro and SQL.
- Gather and analyze report requirements from stakeholders.
- Identify the processing tool Excel / SQL and provide a robust solution which can be easily leveraged or extended to other domains.
- Build complex VBA scripts to automate Excel spreadsheet processes.
- Work on end-to-end solution from requirement gathering to development, UAT, deployment and maintenance.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Produce Standard Operation Procedure (SOP).
- Other related tasks assigned.
- Must have knowledge of advance excel, VBA, Microsoft Access, SQL.
- Use Advanced Excel capabilities, including pivot tables, lookups and complex formulas.
- Able to debug/code difficult functions/macros using VBA.
- Ability to programmatically manipulate worksheet and cell properties using VBA.
- Good understanding of OOPs and database concepts.
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Good Analytical and Logical Skills.
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.
We will review carefully your application and be in touch if your profile is shortlisted.
You must sign in to apply for this position.