A Little Bit About GeoComply At GeoComply, our mission is to empower the future of digital trust. We operate at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today’s geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the security infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies like DraftKings, FanDuel, the BBC, and Akamai, we are the global market leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine. We have big plans for the next few years, including a targeted US IPO and various M&A opportunities.At the heart of it all is people – we are deeply committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees, customers, and partners.
Job Summary As an Engineering Manager for the Solus team, you will work with Product Managers in Europe and North America, to shape and align roadmaps, drive and execute the roadmap for Solus to meet business goals. You will also work closely with the Data Analytics team to have insight into the product performance and set new targets to continuously improve it. On a daily basis, you will manage a full-stack software engineering team, and maintain clear career paths for your team – it will be critical to foster a team environment that collaborates closely with remote offices (Vietnam, North America, East Europe).
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with product manager & cross-functional team to determine the Solus product roadmap that aligns with the broader company vision
- Oversee the Solus architecture, be responsible for execution/delivery of projects that meet the business objectives
- Oversee the team positivity culture and optimize the working model for efficiency & product quality
- Coordinate Research on new promising technologies and Designing of new features upholding the principle of Solus
- Manage the team through critical projects, making hard tradeoffs between scopes, engineering capacity, and time constraints
- Coach, develop, and grow your direct reports, build a strong culture of quality, handle conflicts well and help build consensus
- Recruit high-quality engineering talents for the team
- Write and maintain internal documentation with the team lead.
- Review technical requirements with technical leads and architects. Ensure high quality and completeness of requirements breakdown into tasks
- 7+ years professional software development experience
- 3+ years management experience leading software engineers
- Strong communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of English in both written and spoken
- Track record of managing, recruiting, and retaining strong engineering talent and growing effective teams
- Experience working with multi-functional, globally distributed teams to coordinate work and deliver solutions that span multiple teams. Sometimes you may be required to work in the evening to catch up with the product manager or join anti-fraud calls in North America.
- Experience working with QAs, technical leads, product managers, designers, data scientists, and infrastructure teams to identify opportunities, prioritize roadmaps, and solve problems
- Good experience in user experience
- Results-oriented with ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Familiar with Agile development methodology and common CI/CD practices.
- A true team player with great interpersonal skills, communicate effectively in both internal and external teams
Let us share why we think you’d love working with us. We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future.
GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into new markets – media & entertainment and fintech.
We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work: There’s always a way; Together we can do more; Aim higher. Then higher; Act with integrity; For the greater good.
We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for its positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.At GeoComply, we live our value of Act with Integrity. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.
You must sign in to apply for this position.