Website Microchip Technology Inc.
At Microchip, we work every day to innovate and develop products that solve our customers’ technology challenges. Our team of more than 20,000 people worldwide is dedicated to delivering on the promise of working together to improve lives.
Learn about our guiding values that are the building blocks and foundation of our culture and discover how we make a positive impact in the communities in which we operate. We believe our culture fosters trust, collaboration and belonging.
Our people serve the industrial, computing, automotive, communications, aerospace and defense, and consumer market segments. As part of our global team, you can build technology solutions in our six growth areas – 5G, data centers, autonomous driving, the Internet of Things, electric vehicles, and artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Around the world, we are committed every day to recruiting, retaining and promoting people in our diverse workforce. Your perspective, passion and ingenuity will contribute to achieving more as we fulfill our mission as a leading provider of smart, connected and secure embedded control solutions.
Join our community of exceptional people doing incredible things.
- Design and verify the analog-mixed signal blocks as well as the fullchip IP Macro to meet the requirements.
- Collaborate closely with Layout designer for the block layout quality and chip completion.
- Understand the technology, device reliability, testing and silicon debug are positive qualifications.
- BS or MS in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Semiconductor courses preferred.
- Strong background in CMOS Theory, Semiconductor Physics and Logical Analytics.
- Basic knowledge about IC design industry is a plus.
- Familiar with Linux environment and using Digital/Analog circuit design tools is a plus.
- Fluency in English communication is a plus.
- Professional ethic and team player.
- No restriction to any country with Microchip’s presence.
0% – 25%
You must sign in to apply for this position.