• Responsible for the testing and quality of embedded Software and Firmware components of a IoT device supporting millions of end-users
• Create and prepare test plans and test cases for software based on functional documentation and/or application behavior(s)
• Debug and troubleshoot application components in a RTOS/Linux environment
• Accountable for the development and documentation of test automation frameworks and tools used to validate software developed in support of SleepIQ Labs deliverables
• Maintain the highest possible standard for all code and scripts entering in to automation infrastructure though the use of coding standards and review processes
• Support the adoption, use, and expansion of automated testing across the various QA (Quality Assurance) teams
• Work closely with Architects, Developers, DevOps, Product Owners and QA team members to produce high-quality products on schedule while being resource efficient
• Support the prioritization of deliverables in a dynamic and fluid environment while maintaining standards required to enhance end-user satisfaction.
• Strong knowledge of source control management, coding standards, code review, build and release processes
• Desired knowledge of and experience with the Robot Framework and Selenium for automated testing
• Python, Linux scripting
Nice to have
IoT devices, IoT applications
Bachelor’s degree in computer Science, Electronics
You must sign in to apply for this position.