Website Bosch Global Software Technologies Vietnam
The Automotive industry has always been a sector of fast development. Innovations require complex solutions with complex software functionality. New gadgets and innovative technologies are driving a disruptive change that experts agree will reshape the foundations of the automotive industry as we know it. These advances are directly related to the embedded technology found within the Automotive systems, including micro-controllers, flash memory and analog products.
We – Bosch Brake System business unit – form a strong backbone to the engineering activities of Modular Brakes Development, Software ownership being the core, we also have footprints on new areas – Simulation, innovation, advanced engineering.
Brake System business unit with its products significantly contributes to making mobility safe, agile and for the future even automated. The safety system supports the driver controlling his vehicle by interpreting signals of various sensors of the vehicle. Our product portfolio includes core product ESP for Combustion / Hybrid & pure electric vehicles, New Braking Systems (NBS), such as the iBooster, the Integrated Power Brake (IPB), the Decoupled Brake System (DPB) and futuristic brake systems comprising Brake By Wire & Electro Magnetic Brake systems.
As an Engineering Manager, you will play a crucial part of team to contribute to deliver vision for development strategy in alignment with department goals, and leading implementation activities but not limited to:
- Responsible for customer engineering, interfacing and appropriate staffing of all projects with assignment of roles and responsibilities
- Planning and allocation of resources for projects, tools, hardware, etc. and ensure deployment as per targets
- Responsible for service quality & service levels within the group for the products/services
- Periodic review of all projects to ensure QCD on track & MSR reporting to management, customer & Stakeholders
- Customer Engagement and Satisfaction – delivery to Cost, Quality, and Schedule
- Develop group members via the available instruments such as GPD (Goal Performance Dialogue) and CDD (Career Development Dialogue)
- Coach group members with different career paths (Technical career path, Project career path & Line career path) for targeted development as per talent assessment
- Plan appropriate competency development for group members
- Invoice sale order creation in SAP as per work done, BP approved business plans & stakeholder agreements
- Define strategy for the cooperation to bring in more revenue & instill the innovation culture in the team to continuously optimize the development cycle with start of the art technologies thereby improving the profitability year over year
- Implement quality process and initiative to meet customer demands
- B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent degree in Mechatronic Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Computing Engineering, Information Technology or related major
- Solid experience around 15 years with focus on the embedded software/ embedded systems domain
- Strong experience in handling Customer Programs or Multiple customer platforms
- Ability to drive customer centricity with passion for customer engineering
- Experience in project and people management of large teams (at least 40+ engineers); managing projects with distributed teams across locations
- Experience in working and engaging with international teams
- Ability to dive deep into technical topics
- Awareness of ASPICE, CMMI and ISO quality standards, Functional Safety (ISO26262)
- Experience in working with Chinese and Japanese OEMs is big advantage
- Excellent English communication and stakeholder management skills
Because we don’t just follow trends, we create them.
Because together we turn ideas into reality, working every day to make the world of tomorrow a better place. Do you have high standards when it comes to your job? So do we. At Bosch, you will discover more than just work.
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam and Top 30 of the Most Innovative Companies all over the world
- Join a dynamic and fast growing global company (English-speaking environment)
- 13th-month salary bonus + attractive performance bonus (you’ll love it!) + annual performance appraisal
- 100% monthly salary and mandatory social insurances in 2-month probation
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments
- 15++ days of annual leave + 1 day of birthday leave
- Premium health insurance for employee and 02 family members
- Flexible working time
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Various training on hot-trend technologies/ foreign language (English/Chinese/Japanese) and soft-skills
- Fitness & sport activities: football, badminton, yoga, Aerobic
- Free in-house entertainment facilities and snack
- Join in various team building, company trip, year-end party, tech talks and a lot of charity events
You must sign in to apply for this position.