Website Hansen Technologies
- Exciting Opportunity to Grow and Develop your Career
- Work as part of a valued and collaborative global team
Working as DevOps Engineer, you will be customer-focused, results-driven, and able to work collaboratively with our people, You will be responsible for the design and implementation of applications’ build, release, deployment, and configuration activities.
Our Ideal People Will
Have Working Knowledge Or Experience In
- 3+ years working in software development roles
- Experience with Linux administration
- Experience of bash, shell scripting, CI/CD tools such as Gitlab
- Experience in Docker and or Kubernetes
- Experience in Jenkins deployment & scripting
- Experience with monitoring tools and services
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Networking is a plus
- Understanding SDLC is a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced project environment and turnaround deliverables quickly
Understand: across some (or all):
- Domain experience in Utilities or Telecommunications is preferable
- Large-scale integration projects and performance
- Experience with continuous delivery and integration.
Be Recognised For The Following Attributes
- Delivers High-Quality Work
- Effective Communicator (internally and externally – strong verbal and written English)
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Resilient and able to easily adapt to change
- Collaborative with colleagues and peers at all levels
Your Will Contribute By
- Help development teams to deliver faster and more reliable applications to production.
- Ensure stability and efficiency of hosting platforms and infrastructure by automated testing and monitoring.
- Build and implement solutions, work on new container infrastructure rollouts.
- Build and improve CI/CD pipelines, automation and operations.
- Enhance security controls with DevOps best practices.
- Working with developers to deliver a secure, scalable, fast and robust system.
Why work for us?
Every day, we at Hansen inspire and challenge today’s utilities and telecoms to be tomorrow’s next experience companies.
From North America to Australia and everywhere in between, you’ll be part of a global team of technology professionals who work to enable our clients to innovate more freely and engage at a new level with their customers.
Working as part of our team in Vietnam you will have:
- Working as part of our team in Vietnam you will have:
- Competitive salary
- Full salary and benefits during the probation period
- 2 performance appraisal periods and 1-time salary review every year
- Premium Health Care, free annual health checkup for you and your family
- 15 days Annual Leave after 1 year of service
- 12 days paid sick leave
- Free snacks, drinks, and lunch (at the office)
- New modern office with an outdoor café and recreational areas, free parking area
- Company-sponsored trips and events
- Global Reward and Recognition Program
- Continuous Learning and Development
- Modern devices, laptop provided, large monitor, headset.
- An international work environment, with highly skilled colleagues to learn from both locally and globally.
You must sign in to apply for this position.