Go1 is on a mission to unlock positive potential through a love of learning. The Go1 platform makes learning easy with thousands of courses in one simple solution. We provide the opportunity for individuals to develop themselves to face the future, and for organisations to achieve their strategy. Founded in Brisbane, Australia, one of our core values of ”eyes to the climb” has already seen us grow from our humble beginnings in a garage to achieving a valuation of over $2bn.Join Go1 and help people around the world learn and grow. Build the technology that powers the largest digital learning library on Earth. Make the world a little smarter every day.
About The Role You’ll join one of our small but growing teams of developers with a diverse set of backgrounds building technology to help people access learning around the world. You will work with expert Principal and Senior Developers that help you to deliver software solutions, both front-end and back-end, while investing in your growth as a developer. You will talk through problems with Product Managers who represent you customers to find out why your solutions are needed and how they help our learning platform.
Day To Day, Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Writing, testing, building and deploying high-quality software.
- Performing code reviews, writing tests and resolving software issues.
- Collaborate with team members to solve problems and design solutions.
- Contributing to the documentation and knowledge base of your team.
- Participating in, and contributing to the teams agile processes.
- Learning and growing your development skills.
- A growth mindset: you need to be passionate about learning.
- More than 2 years of full-time, professional software development experience.
- Comfortable in or to learn of at least one of our core development platforms: NodeJS, PHP, React, Typescript.
- An understanding of how to test software, from unit testing to system testing.
- Proficient written and verbal communication, and ability to explain technical concepts clearly.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written in English
Nice To Haves
- Experience in both UI and service development.
- Experience in SaaS or product development.
- Experience with Azure, Service-Oriented Architectures, API-driven development or microservices.
Perks And Benefits
What makes Go1 special? Every one of our employees. When we work together, great things happen! When you join the Go1 team, you not only get to work with an outstanding bunch of people, but you’re also supported to continue your own personal growth and development in an inclusive and flexible environment, with benefits including:
- Competitive incentive plan in addition to salary
- 13 th month salary
- Premium annual health checkup
- Global health insurance for you and your dependents, accessible immediately on commencement
- Life insurance
- 20 days annual leave and 11 paid public holidays
- Flexible approach to work
- Home workspace reimbursement
- Unlimited access to the Go1 Learning Hub, including LinkedIn Learning
- Professional development fund to invest in education that’s important to you
- 2 days of volunteer leave to give back to the community
- Flexible public holidays – take the days off that are important to you, swap out the ones that are not
- 18 weeks full pay parental leave, plus support for parents returning to work
- Wellness initiatives and an Employee Assistance Program
- Free on-site food, barista made coffee and fresh juice
We are committed to facilitating a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodations, we welcome you to let us know so we can work with you to participate fully in our recruitment experience.
You must sign in to apply for this position.