In this role, you will be responsible for ASIC implementation, including synthesis, floorplanning, place and route, timing closure, on our cutting edge ARMv8 based server on chip solutions (X-Gene) that will be the backbone of future data centers. You will be interacting on a daily basis with our design team worldwide and will work on the latest technology (5nm and 7nm) nodes available in the industry.
What The Team Wants You To Know
You should be a motivated person and a team player who is ready to work in a startup like culture. Our mantra is “Ampere First!” and as part of the team you should be thinking about how I can contribute to make a better Server product.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for implementation on large state-of-the-art server-SoC blocks, including synthesis, timing constraint generation, timing closure, equivalency checking, function ECO, placement, CTS, route and other sign-off
- Run physical synthesis on large and medium size blocks
- Implement and verify other aspects netlist generation like scan-insertion, clock-gating checks, power-domain checks, etc
- Develop mid-end to back end implementation flows on synthesis, placement, CTS, Route, timing analysis, eco-generation, etc
- Define timing constraints at block and top level across all modes (Functional /BIST /SCAN /JTAG) and corners
- Perform timing closure across all corners to ensure successful tapeout following our aggressive deadlines
- Generate and implement functional ECO
- Run Logic Equivalent Check (LEC) from RTL to prelayout/postlayout netlist
What You Will Bring
- Minimum 5+ years of development mid-end to back-end implementation flows
- Experience with Verilog or HDL languages and tools is a plus
- Experience in scripting languages (PERL, TCL, shell, etc.)
- Experience in ASIC methodologies and tools like Genus, Cadence Innovus, Synopsys Primetime, Cadence Tempus, LEC, CDC, etc.
- Physical design experience a plus
- Synthesis, place and route and Timing analysis experience
- Good English and Vietnamese communications skills, both speaking and writing
- BS/MS/Ph.D. in Electronic Engineering/Computer Engineering or equivalent
We are an inclusive and equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
You must sign in to apply for this position.