- Conduct in-depth competitive analysis on activities in the Digital/Social/Mobile Landscape
- Conduct category research and opportunity assessments across multiple industries, market and media trends, generational behaviors/values/trends, societal/cultural mega-trends
- Stay current on news of the day and information related to a broad mix of relevant subjects
- Develop recommendations that answer the client brief based on audit and research efforts
- Play an active role in conceptualization, research, planning and development of new client campaigns
- Work with the Planner to write creative briefs, research dossiers, etc.
- Responsible for managing the research library
- Juggle multiple assignments and work in a high-pressure environment
- Manage time and establish priorities while maintaining flexibility to respond to changing demands
- Professionally and effectively communicate with clients and peers, demonstrating sound reasoning and judgment skills
- Seek clarity and assistance appropriately Articulate one’s role on an integrated team and sets clear expectations for what will be delivered and what information and partnership is needed in order to achieve the mutually desired outcomes
- Third year or last year who can work full-time in 3 months
- Statistics or Research background
- Knowledge in quantitative and qualitative research
- Ability to research and combine data
- Proficiency in using Excel, Access, SPSS
- Proficiency in PowerPoint.
- Analytics experience
- Basic understanding of communications marketing concepts and practice.
- Good team player, detail- oriented, careful and willing to learn
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
You must sign in to apply for this position.