Website Pizza Hut Digital Ventures
Why Pizza Hut Digital Ventures?
We love pizza. We eat it a lot. There’s no doubt about that and we’re proud of it. But what makes us different is that it’s our people that drive the success of our business.
Alongside KFC, Taco Bell and The Habit Burger Grill, we are part of the Yum! family; the world’s largest restaurant company with nearly 50,000 restaurants in over 140 countries. At Pizza Hut, we are on a journey to build the most loved global brand and the fastest growing in every country; we have big plans over the next 5 years to achieve explosive growth in a competitive and ever-growing market.
We want to make it easy to get the best pizza and digital is at the core for this. We have recently created a startup: Pizza Hut Digital Ventures, committed to building innovative digital solutions, providing our customers with an exceptional experience. From building a world-class platform and clean mobile experiences we are pushing the boundaries to ensure we are a source of innovation.
HutBot is a fast-growing team in Pizza Hut Digital Ventures. The team is responsible for optimizing back of house operations in Pizza Hut restaurants across 70+ countries in the world through super-app mobile applications. HutBot utilizes a vast Operational Data to surface opportunities for our Team to focus on improving the Customer Experience, execution of standards and to increase sales.
- Work with international stakeholders mostly from the UK, US and India
- Be responsible for the success of your project
- Design and build data pipelines to extract data from internal S3, Aurora DB, and from external data sources (S3, Snowflake), and transform to HutBot’s data structure for feeding to HutBot processors
- Build and maintain data processors for HutBot data platform to calculate operational KPIs for Pizza Hut restaurants
- Collaborate on requirement and specifications analysis for new features
- Collaborate with stakeholders on planning and implementing projects to enrich and enhance data quality and system performance
- Plan and implement data migration projects
- Coaching team members, sharing knowledge and experience with other departments/teams
- Working time: 40 hours/week, flexible
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 1 year experience in Data Engineer
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good at Java, and Scala programing languages
- Good knowledge of ETL and Data pipeline
- Apache Spark, Hive Database
- AWS Services: Aurora, Athena, Glue, Lambda Function Data, S3, EMR…
- ML/data analytics algorithm knowledge
- Proficiency in English
Optional Requirements (nice to have)
- Knowledge of Java 11 is desired but not mandatory
- Knowledge of Terraform is desired but not mandatory
- Having knowledge of CI/CD is desired but not mandatory
- Knowledge of NodeJS or Python is desired but not mandatory
- Experience with RDBMS like Amazon Aurora with PostgreSQL compatibility
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Annual Leave: 18 days/year
- Probation Leave: 3 days/ 2months
- Salary review: 2 times/year
- Full salary insurance
- Generali Health Insurance (Support for family depends on level)
- 13th-month bonus
- Gift for birthday
- Company Trip once a year
- International and hybrid working environment
- Support MacBook and 2K Monito
Working Location: Waseco buiding, 10 Pho Quang Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC.
Working hour: 9AM-6PM, Monday to Friday.
You must sign in to apply for this position.