Website Movi Vietnam
– Build out scalable and reliable ETL, data pipelines, and processes to ingest data from a large number and variety of data sources.
– Build, deploy and maintain data solutions that can handle the needs of early warning indicator (EWI) and anti-fraud triggers
– Identify, design, and implement internal data process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
– Validate external data quality; create comprehensive and well-structured test plan/cases
– Monitoring complex data issues, evaluating algorithmic approaches, and examining data to resolve issues
– Work with other tems to provide relevant reports, optimize the server cost-efficiency
– Undertake tasks assigned by the Credit Risk Analytics & Credit Monitoring Manager.
– Preferably a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in statistics, mathematics, quantitative analysis, computer science, software engineering, or information technology.
– 3+ years of Data engineering skills (data ingestion, storage and processing) in batch and streaming solutions.
– Experience in designing and building dimensional data models, ETL processes, applied data warehouse concepts and methodologies, optimized data pipelines and wore the architect hat in the past or worked with one extensively
– Understanding and practical experience with amazon web services (AWS).
– Ability to communicate well and deal with complex problems involving multiple facets, variables and situations where only limited standardization exists.
– Strong ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume workplace and Can-Do attitude.
You must sign in to apply for this position.