Website Home Credit Vietnam
We are open 2 vacancies for Data Engineer (Middle/Senior) as below:
DATA ENGINEER (SENIOR)
Risk Technology Management:
- Design/validate/config implementation of innovative technologies used in Risk (UW, AF) processes and sales front end;
- Design, support to build, and manage data processing and storage;
- Support inhouse big data Smart Data Architecture;
- Working knowledge of Hosel module consoles;
- Quality control/ features definition of 3rd party algorithms and push for quality/timely delivery;
- Manage license origination process with 3rd party vendors of technologies.
People Management: Risk team is highly cooperative, and we expect that from newcomers; -Help develop Data Scientists/ Specialists.
Compliance: Team ensures regulatory, group policy compliance of used technologies.
Business strategy: Cooperation on new product/process development (Mobile applications etc.) -Participation and implementation of group wide strategy projects (Smart data, group data/technology providers, etc).
- Master/Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Electronics Engineering or Credit Risk/Project management;
- Programming Language: SQL/ PLSQL and Python/Java/R/MATLAB;
- Proficiency in English;
- Ability to formulate, explain and discuss topics between IT and Business;
- At least 3 years working experience in IT systems architecture or Software Developer or Data Engineer;
- Experience with big data storage: Apache Hadoop/Apache Spark/MongoDB/AWS;
- Experience with streaming/gateways: Kafka/oAPI.
DATA ENGINEER (MIDDLE)
- Developing and monitoring Underwriting system
- Discovering issues or requirement for other departments
- Designing and testing system processes and data structure
- Investigating data and improving system by coding/programing or process adjustment
- Participating in company/group projects
- Ad-hoc analysis.
- University degree of statistics, mathematics, economy;
- Experience in developer/programmer but interesting with data analyst/science;
- Experience with Oracle Data warehouse/SQL/C language/Java;
- MS Office;
- Analytical and logical thinking;
- Strong, determined, meeting agreed deadlines;
- Flexibles and adaptable for the changes;
- Accuracy, discreteness and self-reliance;
- Responsible to complete assigned tasks on time without compromising quality;
- Creative to solve problems, Pro-active approach, able to work independently;
- Opened-minded & Quick-minded, Fair, Honest, Cooperative and Supportive;
- Enable to work under pressure;
- English at the communicative level.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- 13th Salary Fixed and KPI Bonus
- PTI Health Care for personal & 3 dependents in the family
- 24/7 Accidental Insurance
- 100% Social Insurance
- Meal + Phone Allowance
- Yearly Medical Checkup
- 18 Annual Leaves
- Professional and Transparent Working Environment
- Apply Latest Financial Technology in the World
You must sign in to apply for this position.