We at Ascendeum provide Data and AdTech strategy consultation to leading internet websites and apps. Since 2015, our team of consultants and engineers have been consistently delivering intelligent solutions that enable enterprise-level websites and apps to maximize their digital advertising returns.
- You will be responsible for :
- Understand long-term and short-term business requirements to precision match it with the capabilities of different distributed storage and computing technologies from the plethora of options available in the ecosystem.
- Create complex data processing pipelines
- Design scalable implementations of the models developed by our Data Scientist.
- Deploy data pipelines in production systems based on CICD practices
- Create and maintain clear documentation on data models/schemas as well as transformation/validation rules
- Troubleshoot and remediate data quality issues raised by pipeline alerts or downstream consumers
- 1-3 years of overall industry experience in building and deploying large scale data processing pipelines in a production environment.
- Experience building data pipelines and data-centric applications using distributed storage platforms such as HDFS, S3, NoSql databases (Hbase, Cassandra, etc) and distributed processing platforms such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Oozie, Airflow, etc.
- Hands-on experience with MapR, Cloudera, Hortonworks, and/or Cloud (AWS EMR, Azure HDInsights, Qubole, etc) based Hadoop distributions
- Practical experience working with well-known data engineering tools and platforms – Kafka, Spark, Hadoop
- Solid understanding of Data Modelling, ML and AI concepts
- Proficient in programming language: Python
- Education: B.E, BTech, MTech, MS
What’s on Offer?
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Flexible working options
- Attractive salary & benefits
You must sign in to apply for this position.