Website Synopsys Inc
Are you passionate about developing the IT infrastructure to promote and speed up process and flows? Are you curious and want to have the ability to create solutions for web-based applications? Do you enjoy a flexible and interesting environment where you can bring your ideas while gathering experience in the field of task automation with the best-in-class tools? Synopsys is seeking a candidate to contribute to the IP group’s Functional Safety. We are looking for a smart candidate to develop structured software tools, scripts and/or workflows to aid in task automation. The activities will vary from prototyping to initial development to final validation and maintenance. We pose a lot of value to high quality to our products and documentation. You will work under the direction of remote management and will interact with global peers on a range of topics. Sounds interesting? Do you feel you could be up to the job? Contact us today!
- Develop and maintain structured software solutions for data gathering, process and document managing eventually using Microsoft Office 365 or ad-hoc solutions
- Apply state-of-the art techniques (Requirement Driven Design, Continuous Integration, Holistic Thinking) to reach maximal quality of those solutions
- Document and deploy these solutions within team and eventually outside
- Managing our internal SharePoint interface at the infrastructure and editorial levels
- Conduct reviews and investigation of external software solutions and eventually drive / help the integration of them within the internal flow
- University degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge of Database structures and technologies
- Knowledge of Web Development especially REST technologies
- Understanding or desire to learn SharePoint
- Understanding or desire to learn Office productivity programs such as Microsoft Office / Office 365
- Intermediate coding skills with at least one language such as C, Perl, Python
- Ability to learn fast new techniques and work autonomously on specific topics
- Ability to work as part of a diverse team, with remote members across different time zones
- Proficient in English
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you. Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
You must sign in to apply for this position.