Website OnPoint E-commerce
Reporting to the Data Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for:
– Work closely with all various business units to gather business requirements and prioritize information needs.
– Design and implement visualizations (in BI tool) in response to business needs from relational databases and other source systems.
– Acquire data from multiple data sources, understand and maintain the flow of data from sales, commercial, etc.
– Analyze requirements or concepts and propose viable solutions that bring high value for business and end-users.
– Work closely with the development team (Data Engineer, Data Scientist) to make an automated data report.
– Review data and dashboard periodically to make sure all reports are up-to-date and accuracy
– Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to the business user, creating a visual display of quantitative information
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
– BA/BS in Information Technology or a related field.
– At least 1 year of working experience in the eCommerce data analyst position.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills including development of business and technical requirements and delivering presentations to associated groups.
– Demonstrated progress management and planning skills.
– Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
– Personal integrity, ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
– Great interest in eCommerce.
– Proficiency in Big Query, SQL, and BI tools such as Data Studio/Holistic is a must
– Advanced skills with MS Excel (pivot tables and formulas)
– Good at logical thinking and mathematics.
You must sign in to apply for this position.