Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money. Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Sourcing, ingestion and analysis of blockchain ecosystem data (on-chain as well as off-chain data metrics) and liaising with relevant internal and external for the same
- Analytics for community, developer relations, marketing and campaigns from sources such as Twitter, Discord, Telegram, Similarweb as well as other social / community / marketing related platforms
- Identifying new data sources for analysis of dapps and emerging sectors (e.g. social, metaverse)
- Identifying new data sources to benchmark BNB chain against upcoming competitor chains
- Liaising with big data team to execute the extraction of new data sources and building data pipelines (ETL, visualisation) for final consumption
- Liaising with external data platforms to ensure representation and accuracy of BNB chain metrics
- Familiarity with blockchain ecosystem – top chains, general understanding of functional domains (DeFi, Gaming, NFT, SocialFi) – preferred experience with on-chain data platforms
- Proficient in data engineering, modeling and ETL – preferred experience with data sourcing and working with APIs
- 2-5 experience with data engineering, business analytics, insight generation and visualisation
- Experience with typical toolkits: SQL, Python, rest/post APIs, Twitter API plus data visualisation tools such as Tableau
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .
You must sign in to apply for this position.