At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 70+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (CPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
- Manage relationship with customers to maintain overall customer health and growth.
- Leverage relationship with the customer to qualify leads and help facilitate cross-sell and up-sell opportunities for the account executive team.
- Help drive faster return of investment on Infobip solution for customer.
- Participate in onboarding activities and product demonstrations post purchase.
- Influence the evolution of how Infobip provides end-to-end customer experience by continuously giving additional customer perspective to the internal stakeholders.
More about you
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Communications, IT, Telecommunications, or other related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in B2B enterprise key account management, customer success, client relations, professional services, consultancy, or business development.
- Preferably experienced in SaaS industry.
- Exceptional professional English & Thai communication skills.
- Strong administration, analytical and organizational skills, with a systematic approach to problems.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries & have an opportunity to embark on exciting business trips to help our clients and partners achieve market leadership.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
You must sign in to apply for this position.