At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clientsDate: 24-Sep-2022
Type of Employment: Permanent Full Time
Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City, VN Hanoi, Hanoi, VN
Deloitte Digital offers services that enable client solutions using digital technologies, including the Web, Mobile, Social Networking, Digital Strategy, Digital Content and Digital ERP. The Digital Web team works with clients to advise, design, implement and deploy eCommerce and Portal solutions. Our eCommerce capabilities provide transactional solutions related to online marketing, sales and service; for both Direct-To-Consumer and Business-to-Business. Our Portal capabilities provide intranet and internet solutions focused on content presentment and transaction capabilities for both internal enterprise as well as customer facing purposes.
Work you’ll do
- Establishing technology as a key enabler of business strategy through the development of pragmatic IT strategic plans
- Shaping, building, integrating and deploying tailored AEM technology solutions to meet business requirements
- Participate in the analysis, design, and implementation of relevant WCM platforms such as Adobe AEM (Sites and Assets)
- Ensure knowledge sharing with the team, peer reviews, adhere to standard coding practices and take ownership of the task assigned
- Possess technical knowledge of how AEM works, its architecture & integration approach with various other systems
- Sound understanding and adept in Adobe AEM(6.X and above) foundational concepts and the AEM architecture (mandatory)
- Knowledge and expertise in integrating AEM with other Adobe Experience Cloud Products or any other non-Adobe systems.
- Solid understanding of integration methodologies and the design principles
- Working with JCR API, Sling web framework & models, Apache Felix OSGi framework, HTL/Sightly, DAM and Workflows.
- Administering the AEM system.
- Working knowledge of continuous integration, continuous deployment, product and data security, and software refactoring
- Strong proficiency in Java, Java EE and Restful services
- Working knowledge of CI/CD tools like Bamboo, Jenkins or GitLab
- Managing Source Code repositories and conducting Code Reviews
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Worked in software engineering roles for 3+ years
- 2 + Years in AEM Backend Development
- Adobe Experience Manager certifications
- Working on design solution and implementation of AEM Forms or any other Adobe products would be beneficial but not mandatory.
- Demonstrable expert experience in online application development principles and patterns/models
- Understanding of content focused solution development
- Experience in Cloud Computing and Network architecture is a plus
- Knowledge of Data Structures and algorithms
Requisition ID: 82171
In Vietnam, the services are provided by Deloitte Vietnam Company Limited and other related entities in Vietnam (“Deloitte in Vietnam”), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Vietnam, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
You must sign in to apply for this position.